Student Financial Aid Responsibilities
- Submit all application documents on time.
- Submit all required documents for verification, if selected.
- Provide correct and complete information.
- Inform the Office of Financial Aid if you receive financial aid that is not listed on your financial aid award letter.
- Inform the Office of Financial Aid of any change in your address.
- Inform your student loan lender of any change in your address.
- Complete a Loan Entrance Interview if you are a first-time borrower at GCU.
- Complete a Loan Exit Interview upon graduation or withdrawal.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Repay your educational loans after graduation or after ceasing to be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours per semester.
- For named scholarships and awards, write a thank-you letter to the donor(s) and attend the annual Scholarship Brunch.
The Office of Financial aid complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) by protecting the confidentiality of all disclosed information.
Georgian Court University administers federal, state, and institutional aid to all eligible students without regard to gender, race, color, handicap, age, and national or ethnic origin.