Theology, Graduate Certificate
For those who do not wish to pursue the M.A. degree, an 18-credit Georgian Court University Certificate in Theology is available. A maximum of 6 credits may be transferred from another accredited institution.
The following admission requirements must be met for matriculation into the Georgian Court University Certificate in Theology Program:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Adequate theological background
- Completed self-managed application packet, including:
- Completed application for admission
- A check or money order for $40 (nonrefundable) payable to Georgian Court University
- Personal statement of educational and professional goals
- Sealed and signed envelopes containing the official transcripts of each undergraduate and graduate institution applicant has attended. If the original seal has been broken, the transcript is then considered to be unofficial and cannot be accepted for use toward the application.
- One current letter of reference
- Accepted students will receive a health form that must be completed and submitted to the Office of Health Services.