Advanced Admission to Communication & Digital Marketing, M.S.
The Department of Communication, Graphic Design, and Multimedia offers select students from any undergraduate major at Georgian Court University the opportunity to apply for admission to the M.S. in Communication and Digital Marketing program after completing 75 credits. For acceptance, students must:
- complete an Advanced Admissions Application with the graduate program director,
- have an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher,1
- provide one letter of recommendation from a professor or employer,
- complete a one-page statement of intent, and
- complete an interview with the graduate program director.
1The program director may allow for a lower GPA based upon specific student circumstances.
Students meeting the above criteria will be accepted into the M.S. in Communication and Digital Marketing program and may take two graduate courses (6 credits) while they are still undergraduate students. The two graduate courses will be selected by the program director. Students must complete a minimum of 90 undergraduate credits prior to beginning graduate coursework.
Acceptance into the M.S. program is deferred until the undergraduate degree is conferred. The Advanced Admission to the M.S. in Communication and Digital Marketing program requires students to complete all undergraduate and graduate degree requirements.