The Office of Career Services, located in the Sister Mary Joseph Cunningham Library, offers a range of career services to the Georgian Court community. It assists students in maximizing their potential by helping them to identify and explore their academic and professional goals as well as design and implement action plans to achieve those goals. Focusing on building students professional qualifications through experiential learning, graduate school advisement and career counseling, the office provides a wide range of services to help students.
- student employment
- one-on-one career counseling;
- internship and experiential learning assistance;
- career assessment tools;
- résumé assistance;
- interview tips and tools;
- an online job posting system, GCU CareerLink;
- job fairs;
- the Career Services Blackboard Organization, with useful job search resources; and
- a variety of career workshops, networking events, and opportunities to meet with employers.
Students are encouraged to meet with a career services representative to discuss their needs. Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-987-2602.