Admission of Registered Nurses
Registered nurses may obtain a baccalaureate degree from Georgian Court. Those students who have received their licensure through a program at an accredited two-year college may apply and must follow the procedures as a transfer student.
Students who have received licensure through a noncollege accredited diploma program may receive up to 60 academic credits for their previous coursework and experience with no accompanying GPA. All previously earned credits are reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis. Students must follow the transfer procedures.
Student Immunization & Document Requirements
All students are required to complete a Student Health Form and provide documentation of immunizations before attending class and/or moving into residence halls. Click here to complete your health forms via the student health portal.
Failure to comply will result in a hold on your account and inability to access your grades or register for future classes.
Georgian Court University Requires the Following:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Completed Series.
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR): Two doses: First dose given after 1968 and on or after 12 months of age; second dose separated at least by 28 days from the first dose or laboratory report indicating positive immunity.
- Hepatitis B: (Full-Time Undergraduate and Graduate students Taking 9 or More Credits): Three doses of vaccine (two doses of adult vaccine in adolescents 11 to 15 years of age)/or laboratory report indicating positive immunity.
- Meningococcal tetravalent (must include Groups A, C, Y, & W-135): Requirement for all first-time students under the age of 19 (Commuters and Residents) and Resident Students over the age of 19. Meningococcal Meningitis vaccine given on or after 16th birthday. Booster dose required if given prior to 16th birthday.
- Verification of negative Tuberculosis (Mantoux) test or negative Quantiferon Gold-TB test is required of all resident and international students within 6 months of admission.